Annual General Meeting
The seventh Annual General Meeting of the Group will be held in the Cottage Inn, Dunstan on Monday 19th November, 2012 at 7.00 p.m.
The Agenda will be as follows:
1. To receive any apologies for absence.
2. To confirm the Minutes of the annual General Meeting held on 21st November, 2011 as a correct record.
3. To consider any matters arising from the Minutes.
4. To elect the Officers and Committee members. The Committee is currently comprised as follows
Chairman Robert Twyford
Hon Treasurer Akex Nisbet
Committee Member Heather Lee
Committee Member Joyce Shaw
Hon Secretary Mike Findeisen
Mike Findeisen is not seeking re-election as Secretary and Robert Twyford would also like to stand down as Chairman. The other Committee members are willing to continue to serve. We are therefore seeking volunteers to fill the above vacancies. Nominations should be sent to the Hon Secretary not later than two weeks before the meeting.
5. To receive the Annual Accounts, to appoint the Auditor and to agree the subscription for the coming year.
6. To consider any other matters of business. Items for discussion under this heading must be given in writing to the Hon Secretary not later than 7 days before the meeting.
The formal meeting will be followed by a buffet supper and “social gathering”.