Annual General Meeting
Agenda of the Annual General Meeting held on 15th November, 2010
The fifth Annual General Meeting of the Group will be held in the Craster Memorial Hall on Monday 15th November, 2010 at 7.00 p.m.
The Agenda will be as follows:
1. To receive any apologies for absence.
2. To confirm the Minutes of the annual General Meeting held on 16th November, 2009 as a correct record
3. To consider any matters arising from the Minutes
4. To elect the Officers and Committee members. The following have been nominated and have agreed to serve on the Committee for the next year
Chairman Robert Twyford
Hon Treasurer Peter Howard
Committee Member Heather Lee
Committee Member Joyce Shaw
Hon Secretary Mike Findeisen
Nominations for any of the above Officers and Committee Members should be given in writing to the Hon Secretary not later that two weeks before the Meeting.
5. To receive the Annual Accounts, to appoint the Auditor and to agree the subscription for the coming year.
6 To note the Programme (overleaf) for January to May 2011 and to consider any suggestions for outside visits.
7. To consider any other matters of business. Items for discussion under this heading must be given in writing to the Hon Secretary not later than 7 days before the meeting
The formal meeting will be followed by two short talks:
1 World War 2 in Craster by Stephen Reeve
2 Education in Craster by Pam Owen