Annual General Meeting
Agenda of the Annual General Meeting held on 16th November, 2009
The fourth Annual General Meeting of the Group will be held in the Craster Memorial. Hall on Monday 16 th November, 2009 at 7.00 p.m..
l. To receive any apologies for absence.
2. To confirm the Minutes of the annual General Meeting held on 17 th November, 2008 as a correct record
3. To consider any matters arising from the Minutes
4. To elect the Officers and Committee members. The following have been nominated and have agreed to serve on the Committee for the next year
Chairman Robert Twyford
Hon Treasurer Peter Howard
Committee Member Heather Lee
Hon. Secretary Mike Findeisen
Committee Member Vacancy
Nominations for any of the above Officers and Committee Members should be given in writing to the Hon Secretary not later that two weeks before the Meeting. We still have a vacancy for a Committee Member. We would like to fill this vacancy if possible with someone willing to help with the organising of topics for discussion.
5. To receive the Annual Accounts to appoint the Auditor and to agree the subscription for the coming year.
6. To consider a suggestion that the Group should be more pro-active in its activities and that members should be invited to undertake research projects and to present them at future meetings.
7. To consider any other matters of business. Items for discussion under this heading must be given in writing to the Hon Secretary not later than 7 days before the meeting